Monday, April 2, 2012

Zoe's butterfly


Zoe, I went outside this morning and look what I found on my house! A beautiful yellow butterfly.
(Zoe gave it to me)

2 comments:

  1. From Zoe: "Thanks, I love your butterfly. It looks pretty. I wish it's pink because my favorite color is pink. Did you know that? Maybe I will like yellow someday. I read a wacky book. Wacky means silly. Did you know that? Butterflies are beautiful. And really really cute. Even a baby worm. And I want butterflies. Do you have butterflies? I want baby worms too. Did you know that I want baby worms? I know that. Did you know that? I really did know that. This is getting so full. Did you know that? I hope you write a message to me. This is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. This is super big. Did you know that? I know that. I could even make wacky noises. I keep saying wacky. This is super big. I keep having to tell you lots of things. Did you know that? I know that. Did you ever know that? I think I ever know that. Do you think you ever know that? And Evy saw a ladybug flying before. When me and Evy got to school one day. But I don't remember how many days. Today was Wacky Wednesday school. And I wear wacky clothes. Did you even know that? Ever and ever and ever? This is really super big. This is getting fuller and fuller and fuller. Bye. I have to go. I'll talk to you later. And I'll see you later too. Have a great day today. From Zoe to Grandma."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Zoe, I have worms in all my gardens. They make the dirt really good for all the flowers. When you come we can dig for worms. Amber and Emma like to dig for worms. I think you are a wacky girl. I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Grandma

      Delete