Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Zoe and Sophie


Hi Zoe.  I am doing good.  I do cry sometimes still.  But only because I can't talk yet.  Whenever I have something important to say, then I usually cry.  Like if I'm hungry or tired or have to go to the bathroom.  I do know Grandma!  She came here to visit me.  I love her so much!  Do you love her so much?  Yes?  Yes or no?  Or maybe.  Maybe?  I think so.  Yes. 
 
I can't wait to go feed the chickens too.  When I come in May do you think you can show me how to feed the chickens if we all go to Grandma's?  That would be fun.  And my mom told me you like to look at the trains at Grandma's.  Maybe we can do that too.
 
Okay, I am sleepy.  It's time for me to go to sleep.  And my mommy too.  She's pretty tired today.
 
I love you!
 
Love,
Sophie Marie Hoverman
*****
I know babies do that.  I do love her so much.  Uh-huh, I already know how.  I DO like to look at the trains at Grandmas.  And one day when I was at the trains somebody found footprints.  And somebody can be next.  I think it was Amber.  Do you know who Amber is?  

Love, Zoe
*****
Hi Cousin Zoe.
 
I am having fun today.  My tummy doesn't hurt as much these days, so I am usually happy.  Well, when I am hungry I get a little cranky.  But so does my mom, so it's okay. :)
 
I have a mirror that I play with on the floor.  I LOVE it!!  I like to look at myself in the mirror and make faces at myself.  I laugh and kick my legs.  It's fun.
 
Okay, I will talk to you later Zoe.  I love you!  Bye!!
 
Love,
Sophie Marie Hoverman
*****
Hi Sophie.  Sometimes I get a little bit cranky too.  Sometimes I cry.  Sometimes when I'm in my bed and I'm crying then I put bunny in my mouth and I stop crying.  And sometimes my mommy gives me a hug when I cry and get hurt.   My tummy hurts but I'm not happy, some days I am when my tummy hurts.  My mommy thinks it's because I'm hungry.  But it's not.  We have to find out why it's hurting.  Sophie, sometimes when I eat I get some chocolate on my face and Mommy says "go look at your mouth in the mirror".  

Love, Zoe

2 comments: